4/16/2018 1:09:53 PM
|written By : Team India Se|
Blackstone Group, the world’s largest private equity firm, will invest about 60 per cent of its maiden US$4 billion Asia-focused fund in India, reports Livemint.
Blackstone plans to invest about US$4 billion in Asia over the next five years, it said quoting people involved in the matter. Blackstone’s global private equity fund will contribute around 40 per cent of the value of every deal made by the firm in Asia, while the new Asia fund — BCP Asia — will invest the remaining 60 per cent. Blackstone Group, which manages US$430 billion of assets globally, has so far invested about US$7.5 billion in India.